Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine…


There is a lot of turmoil in our world today. We have been told that we must act decisively and immediately or the end is near. Soon our ATM cards will no longer work. Soon our savings will be gone. Soon the basis of our economic system will not hold…if we don’t pass a bill.

You know what? I feel fine.

I have made some resolutions after listening to all of the rhetoric. I hope you’ll join me in saying the following:

  • I will not make decisions out of fear.
  • I will not base my worth on an arbitrary number that comes from Wall Street.
  • I will not be manipulated to offer my support to a cause.
  • I will not be coerced, bribed, or blackmailed to keep afloat a failing system.
  • I will live my life, as I always have, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Join me if you will people.

No comments: