Sunday, September 28, 2008

To debate or not to debate

I've been thinking about the upcoming Vice Presidential debate for a while. I don't think it's going to happen.

After watching Governor Palin answer questions from Charlie Gibson and Katie Couric, I cannot see how the campaign could risk putting her in a debate with Senator Biden.

I sincerely felt sorry for the woman while watching her interview with Katie Couric. She was so obviously out of her league it was sad. I just wanted her to stop talking.

How will the debate get canceled? I have no idea, and it may very well go on.

Let's face it. If the debate were canceled we would all know why. The McCain campaign would take an enormous hit. Even so, if I were his campaign adviser I would take my chances.

There is no way I would allow Governor Palin to stand on stage and debate Senator Biden.

No comments: