Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The new water cooler is here! The new water cooler is here!

My water cooler arrived today!  That's right. My own personal water cooler from Culligans with clear cold bottled water.  But that's not all.  It has a hot water tank too.  I can now drink my herbal tea without boiling water.  This is gonna be sweet!




Now you may be confused with this after reading my last blog.  "Why, Adam" you may wonder "would you be getting a water cooler after talking about eliminating things you don't need?"  That's a good question.  I have several answers.



1.      I really need a water cooler.

2.      I am consistently inconsistent in my ramblings.

3.      The rules do not apply to me.

 

Combining these three facts I am reasonably sure that the rental was justified.  I put it in Granpap's name, so I may not pay the bill anyway.  So that's the scoop.  Cheerio. I'm off to have a spot of tea.

No comments: