Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Health Care Smackdown -- 2009

I have to admit...I have a little man crush on Obama.

I wanted to get that out in the open before I give you my opinion on the health care debate.



Let's leave Obama and think about the plan. His basic tenant is that every American must have affordable health care available.

Let's think about that for a minute. I have many Republican and conservative friends. In fact, most of my friends lean right in politics.

I have not one friend who doesn't want everyone to be taken care of. I know no one who wants to see anyone denied help if they need it.

What exactly are we arguing about?

Figure out the best way to do it, but I have to agree with Obama. There is no reason for any American to go broke because they get sick. There is no reason for any American to suffer and die because they don't have the right policy.

I was impressed by Obama tonight. I thought he was politically magnificent. This is an easy sell though.

Don't buy into the hype. We all want the same thing.

No comments: