Monday, December 7, 2009

It’s all about me!

So today is my birthday, and what better reason is there to blather incoherently?

Today’s rambling is devoted to my new idea for birthdays.  I will warn you that I have expressed this opinion to many, and all without exception have found it to be completely without merit.

What else is new?

So it seems to me that one of my friends is always having a birthday.  You have to get a gift, organize a party, give a speech, etc.

I think that the birthday responsibilities should lie with the person who is celebrating the birthday.

Think about it.  One day a year you have to worry about birthday celebrations.  That’s it!

You throw yourself a party, get a cake, buy yourself gifts, and invite all of your friends to watch you open them!  You get exactly what you want, and your friends don’t have to go to any trouble.  They just show up and have a good time.

It’s a brave new world people.  Let’s turn it upside down!

No comments: